Saturday, October 01, 2005

Day One

Woke up and ate a glorious breakfast of local cuisine. When there's that much sauce on it, you hardly notice that you're eating rat! Then I got my morning calisthenics out of the way, re-set the timer on the auto-destruct mechanism for the safe house, and set out to find the suspect I'd been sent to investigate.

It wasn't hard to find him. His name is Li Ping, and he runs a pogo stick factory. Kind of an odd business to run in this area of the country, but I guess he does okay for himself. Of course, I think the gun-running he's suspected of might have helped him buy the mansion. The pogo business probably isn't even enough to pay for the fuel for his helicopter.

I spent most of the day watching his place, figuring out points of entry, making note of security, sneaking food from the kitchen, etc. Typical stuff. I took some photos. The view was breathtaking. I remembered to get the mansion in a few of the shots.

I hung around until dinner time, then I figured I'd been bored out of my skull enough for one day. Stopped at a little restaurant on the way home and got some chicken fried rice. Pretty good! I was eating it as I was walking, so I was pretty upset when the muggers made me drop it. Of course, once the food is ruined, there's no point in keeping the chopsticks clean. Two muggers, two chopsticks - really wasn't that complicated. I have to laugh at their injuries - their matching eye patches will make them look like twins!

Anyhow, after I got some more food, I went back to the safe house, made my report to HQ, and spent some more quality time with the various weapons I'd brought with me. I practiced my knife-throwing this time. I'm happy to report, there are no more flies in the house!

Well, it's getting late, so I'd better go to bed.

Until next time......

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home