Sunday, October 02, 2005

Day Two

I always hate it when I wake up to the sound of my silent alarm! Some people would argue that silent alarms don't make noise, but mine does. Well, it's not an alarm so much as a booby trap. And the trap itself operates silently, usually all of the noise is coming from whatever idiot has gotten himself into it. Anyhow, screams of pain aren't the best thing to wake up to in the morning. I guess my landlord won't be as nosey in the future.

Today was "Electronic Surveillance Day". I put taps on all of Ping's phones, bugged his entire property, and set up a few surveillance cameras. It wasn't too hard, only half of his security staff was home, the rest were off making advance preparations for some big meeting I'll probably have to check on. So, anyhow, there were just the ten thugs with guns, and the 20-or-so housekeeping/groundskeeping staff. Pretty easy to sneak around them.

I set up the broadcast antenna, then headed back to the safe house to set up my computers and monitor the action. It was a pretty slow day for the bad guys, Ping mostly practiced his putting in his office all day.

I ordered out again for lunch, but decided to do some of my own cooking for dinner. The place came with a barbeque, so I got a chicken, had fun practicing my survival skills by skinning and gutting it while blindfolded, then headed out back to the barbeque. Which collapsed into a pile of rust as soon as I looked at it. Fortunately, I brought my flamethrower.

I wound down the evening by working on my aim with a blowgun. The annoying neighborhood kids that had been running around screaming in the streets all day suddenly got very sleepy. But I watered down the drug on the darts, they'll wake up in a few hours.

Well, I'd love to talk more, but it's time for me to clean my weapons. And considering how many I have, it could take a while. Maybe I'll just do the guns tonight, and save the bazookas and so forth for later.

Until next time.....

3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Master James Arden said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Master James Arden said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home